Sunday, April 7, 2013

In-N-Out Burger

I guess you could say I saved the best for last, however, it was just by chance. Anyone from California is in love with In-N-Out burgers, especially the double-double combo with lemonade and animal style fries. I guess that renders this post rather useless but in case you are a soon to be In-N-Out patron then you may find this useful.
As a Cali-native I grew up loving In-N-Out, but it wasn't until recently that I grew an appetite for animal style fries. I have always loved the regular fries because they taste different from any other fast food's fries. They have a different texture and the taste reminds me of original flavored lays potato chips. The animal style, containing In-N-Out's spread, grilled onions, and cheese, blew me away the first time I tried them. The unique combination of flavors instantly hit me and I believed in love at first bite.
Also, the burger is great because the buns are toasted and the meat is high-quality and the whole process is careful. I strongly recommend In-N-Out to anyone who is yet to try it out. The In-N-Out in Riverside is located off the 91 freeway off the Madison exit, you guessed it, next to Johhny's burgers and Farmer Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment