Sunday, April 7, 2013

"The Famers Burger" from Farmer Boys

My Farmers Burger at Farmer Boys (located right off the 91 freeway, exit Madison Avenue, right next to Johhny's Burgers!) was surprisingly mediocre. I go to Farmer Boys every first Sunday of the month for a fundraiser for my church, and I usually leave unimpressed. Consequently, I decided to try something new in the hopes of finding a new favorite meal and thus ordered the Farmer's Burger I saw hanging on a banner in the restaurant. Something this heavily advertised has to be fantastic right? Wrong.
First of all, the portion of my fries was too small for my appetite. On the contrary, the Farmers Burger was rather large, preparing me for the meal of a lifetime. Don't ask why, but I always eat all my fries before digging into my burger but when I finally got to sink my teeth into it, I felt a strong sensation of disappointment. It lacked a lot of flavor and the patties were slightly burnt. The guacamole added an interesting taste which I kind of enjoyed, but I definitely would not recommend this to a friend or a reader. With this said, maybe I just caught the burger on a bad day, but I don't think I will be risking this OVERPRICED order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment