Monday, March 25, 2013

Johnny's Burgers

My experience at Johnny's Burgers was one to rave about. The cheeseburger special was cliché but at the same time uniquely captured the attention of my taste buds, leaving me disappointed when I looked at my plate and saw it empty. Now it's not that my portion was small, I had just wanted the meal to never end.
The fries made a great complement to the burger because they were crispy and warm, the stereotypical perfect French fry. I prefer to dip mine in ranch but for the sake of this post I decided to also try them with ketchup and without any condiments at all; I loved all three of the variations.
The burger was a mouth-watering, man-sized combination of lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, cheese, and quality meat. Those who aren't the biggest lettuce fans would have a valid argument that Johnny's puts too much on their burgers, but I prefer a lot of lettuce on my burger so it didn't bother me much.
All in all, I would go back to Johnny's Burgers any day if it weren't for the negative health effects, but as an enjoyable food it nearly tops my list. There are three Johnny's Burgers located in Riverside, California: there is one off the 91 fwy on Madison, at the Riverside Plaza off Central Ave., and one on La Sierra Ave. near Stater Brothers. My visit was paid to the Johnny's Burgers off the 91 at Madison, the original Johnny's in Riverside.

No comments:

Post a Comment